IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.3 Is Available
The new bug-fix release is out! Check out the most notable improvements of IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.3!
You can upgrade to this new version from the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
- Fixed antialiasing for the editor [IDEA-209384]
- Fixed the loss of the Path from root value after IntelliJ IDEA restarts [IDEA-238233]
- Fixed incorrect focus when navigating to a file [IDEA-247358]
- Fixed erroneous behavior when canceling project loading [IDEA-235329]
- Fixed database connection configurations to apply the selected SSH tunnel [IDEA-247277]
- The Search Everywhere popup no longer opens partially offscreen [IDEA-230328]
- Fixed automatic navigation to code with errors when building a Java project with Gradle [IDEA-189043]
- Fixed undesired focus when a build fails [IDEA-246750]
- Fixed the import of BuildSrc classes when building a project with Gradle [IDEA-248111]
- Fixed the behavior of the Enter key when the cursor is on a module source or content root [IDEA-249246]
- Fixed the bug causing the IDETalk plugin to fail to initialize in IntelliJ IDEA [IDEA-240141]
- Fixed the erroneous “Redundant suppression” warning [IDEA-248205]
Subscribe to Blog updates
The New Terminal (Beta) Is Now in JetBrains IDEs
The new terminal (Beta) is now in JetBrains IDEs and will be available in the new UI starting from the 2024.1 version of the IDEs.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
Java Annotated Monthly – February 2024
Welcome to the February edition of Java Annotated Monthly! We're excited to share this month’s collection of articles brimming with the latest Java news, including a list of the upcoming JEPs for Java 22. What’s more, you’ll also get to explore numerous informative blogs packed with Java tips and tu…