IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.3 Is Available
The new bug-fix release is out! Check out the most notable improvements of IntelliJ IDEA 2020.2.3!
You can upgrade to this new version from the IDE, with the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. It is also available for download from our website.
- Fixed antialiasing for the editor [IDEA-209384]
- Fixed the loss of the Path from root value after IntelliJ IDEA restarts [IDEA-238233]
- Fixed incorrect focus when navigating to a file [IDEA-247358]
- Fixed erroneous behavior when canceling project loading [IDEA-235329]
- Fixed database connection configurations to apply the selected SSH tunnel [IDEA-247277]
- The Search Everywhere popup no longer opens partially offscreen [IDEA-230328]
- Fixed automatic navigation to code with errors when building a Java project with Gradle [IDEA-189043]
- Fixed undesired focus when a build fails [IDEA-246750]
- Fixed the import of BuildSrc classes when building a project with Gradle [IDEA-248111]
- Fixed the behavior of the Enter key when the cursor is on a module source or content root [IDEA-249246]
- Fixed the bug causing the IDETalk plugin to fail to initialize in IntelliJ IDEA [IDEA-240141]
- Fixed the erroneous “Redundant suppression” warning [IDEA-248205]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…