IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.1 Is Out With Apple Silicon Support
We are back with our first bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3! The improved v2020.3.1 polishes the recently released features and supports Apple Silicon! That’s right, Apple fans, you can now work in IntelliJ IDEA on your Mac with an M1 chip. To start working, download a separate installer for IntelliJ IDEA for Apple Silicon on our website or in the Toolbox App (under the Available for Apple M1 section). Please note that a previously installed IntelliJ IDEA version running via Rosetta2 will not update to run natively.
Update to v.2020.3.1 now and share your feedback with us!
Other significant fixes in v2020.3.1 include:
- Fixed duplication of Pull Request comments. [IDEA-244965]
- Fixed duplication of .run.xml files when running Compound Run Configurations. [IDEA-255767]
- Fixed the possibility to close a tool window in an empty state with a shortcut. [IDEA-252395]
- Fixed the IDE to start correctly when checking out from GitHub using the JetBrains Toolbox browser extension. [IDEA-253829]
- Improved the UI for including dependencies with the “Provided” scope. [IDEA-256633]
- Fixed the IDE so that it now runs Android projects correctly. [IDEA-251407]
- Fixed the major release icon for IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition 2020.3. [IDEA-256564]
- Fixed the Expand/Collapse All buttons in the TODO tool window. [IDEA-254558]
- Fixed the erroneous behavior of the New File popup. [IDEA-220755]
- Fixed the problem preventing the IDE settings from being exported into a file [IDEA-252588]
- Fixed the issue causing Spring configurations not to be saved and reloaded. [IDEA-256756]
- Lombok is now bundled with IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition 2020.3. [IDEA-257311]
- Fixed crashes. [JBR-2562]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…