IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.4 Is Available
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is out! You can get this latest version from inside the IDE or with the Toolbox App, or you can use snaps for Ubuntu. It is also available for download from our website.
Here are the most notable fixes that it brings:
- The IDE now loads the correct version of the Maven dependency. [IDEA-255594]
- Returned the speed of autocompletion to normal. [IDEA-264579]
- Fixed the warning about an illegal reflective access operation. [IDEA-248785]
- Fixed the deadlock upon generating Java code from an XML schema using JAXB. [IDEA-257312]
- Fixed the Lombok error that would occur when a log was used in a static block. [IDEA-265211]
- Fixed issues with the Maven dependencies import. [IDEA-258602]
If you are looking for a complete list of issues addressed with this version, please read our release notes. And as always, we encourage you to report any difficulties you encounter to our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…