IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.2 Is Available
IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.2, our second bug-fix release, is out! It addresses some of the issues that weren’t covered in v2021.2.1 and rolls back several regressions.
You can get the new version from inside the IDE, via the Toolbox App, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also possible to download it from our website.
Here are the most important fixes and updates in IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.2:
- Fixed the Hierarchy tool window to show the usages of an interface method that has at least one implementation. [IDEA-275145]
- JBR 11 was updated to 11.0.12-b1504.28.
- Fixed the ability to use external diff tools. [IDEA-271200]
- Fixed the stop button so it now terminates running processes on the first attempt. [IDEA-276772]
- Fixed the code analysis issue causing warnings, suggestions, and errors not to disappear when resolved. [IDEA-275168]
- Fixed the error that would occur when trying to establish an SSH connection. [IDEA-277053]
- Fixed the error causing the incorrect JDK to be detected. [IDEA-272430]
- Fixed macros – they now work as expected. [IDEA-274879]
- Fixed the highlighting of the preceding code when starting a new method. [IDEA-274893]
- Fixed the Rename refactoring shortcut. [IDEA-274923]
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…