IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.3 is Available
IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.3 is out! You can upgrade from inside the IDE, via the Toolbox App, or by using snaps for Ubuntu. It is also possible to download it from our website.
Starting from this build, you will need to provide your JetBrains credentials to use the trial product versions. You can read more about it in this blog post.
Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.3 brings:
- Fixed call hierarchy on interface methods to correctly return results. [IDEA-275145]
- Fixed recurring indexing on every startup if the IDE was closed due to OS shutdown. [IDEA-275337]
- Fixed the issue that was causing the IDE to freeze when projects were reopened inside WSL 2. [IDEA-273398]
- Fixed the behavior of the Stop button. When you stop the WildFly Run Configuration, the Terminate Batch Job prompt no longer appears. [IDEA-273497]
- Fixed the dialog to add new Arquillian containers. [IDEA-274693]
- Fixed the issue causing the IDE freeze. [IDEA-274319]
- Fixed xslt file associations. [IDEA-249282]
- Fixed the Optimize imports action for unused imports in jsp files. [IDEA-264723]
- Fixed the link to the documentation about configuring the Spring Boot annotation processor. [IDEA-272195]