IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.4 Is Out
We’ve just released IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.4 with several valuable fixes.
To download this version, visit our website, update your version using the ToolBox App or from inside the IDE, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.3 introduced the concept of trusted projects to mitigate the risks associated with opening projects from unknown and untrusted sources.
With v2021.2.4, we’ve changed the behavior and implementation of the Trusted Project dialogs. They are now shown before a project is opened in an IntelliJ-based IDE for the first time.
Here is the list of the most notable improvements:
- Fixed the Main menu so it now loads instantly. [IDEA-277709]
- Fixed the low resolution of the icons in the main menu. [IDEA-283733]
- Fixed the File mask drop-down list so it now properly displays the available masks. [IDEA-236785]
- Fixed the results tabs so that only the intended ones respond when you close them. [IDEA-274154]
- Fixed the spellchecker so it now understands Italian words with apostrophes. [IDEA-246846]
- Fixed the errors that were occurring when a plugin was not fully uploaded from JetBrains Marketplace. [IDEA-278778]
- Fixed the IDE’s behavior when switching between Git branches – unexpected empty windows no longer appear. [IDEA-277226]
You can find a full list of the resolved issues in the release notes.
As always, we look forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…