IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.4 Is Out
We’ve just released IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2.4 with several valuable fixes.
To download this version, visit our website, update your version using the ToolBox App or from inside the IDE, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.3 introduced the concept of trusted projects to mitigate the risks associated with opening projects from unknown and untrusted sources.
With v2021.2.4, we’ve changed the behavior and implementation of the Trusted Project dialogs. They are now shown before a project is opened in an IntelliJ-based IDE for the first time.
Here is the list of the most notable improvements:
- Fixed the Main menu so it now loads instantly. [IDEA-277709]
- Fixed the low resolution of the icons in the main menu. [IDEA-283733]
- Fixed the File mask drop-down list so it now properly displays the available masks. [IDEA-236785]
- Fixed the results tabs so that only the intended ones respond when you close them. [IDEA-274154]
- Fixed the spellchecker so it now understands Italian words with apostrophes. [IDEA-246846]
- Fixed the errors that were occurring when a plugin was not fully uploaded from JetBrains Marketplace. [IDEA-278778]
- Fixed the IDE’s behavior when switching between Git branches – unexpected empty windows no longer appear. [IDEA-277226]
You can find a full list of the resolved issues in the release notes.
As always, we look forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.3 Is Out!
We’ve just released the third bug-fix update for v2023.3. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. In this latest update, we've included a range of fixes and enhancem…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3…