IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.2 Is Here!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1 is now available.
Below are the most notable fixes in the new version:
- Fixed the issue causing the console to skip user input [IDEA-293951].
- Search Everywhere works as expected when the terminal is in focus [IDEA-290102].
- The IDE no longer erroneously returns an Invalid value: -1 message when executing Gradle tasks [IDEA-292250].
- Fixed the icon sizing when the “Legacy icon pack” is used [IDEA-290478].
- Fixed the issue causing the source to be opened instead of a diff when double-clicking in the Commit tool window [IDEA-291970].
- No “null” text is inserted when Enter is pressed when working with Markdown files and keeping multiple projects open [IDEA-290684].
- The Documentation tool window has been fixed and now works as expected [IDEA-292564].
- Data is no longer lost from application-level dictionaries [IDEA-292303].
- The Build Output window works as expected when compiling WSL-based projects [IDEA-287707].
- We’ve fixed the inspection ‘ConfigurableApplicationContext’ used without ‘try’-with-resources statement [IDEA-288922].
To find out more information about the issues resolved, please refer to the release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…