IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1.2 Is Here!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA 2022.1 is now available.
Below are the most notable fixes in the new version:
- Fixed the issue causing the console to skip user input [IDEA-293951].
- Search Everywhere works as expected when the terminal is in focus [IDEA-290102].
- The IDE no longer erroneously returns an Invalid value: -1 message when executing Gradle tasks [IDEA-292250].
- Fixed the icon sizing when the “Legacy icon pack” is used [IDEA-290478].
- Fixed the issue causing the source to be opened instead of a diff when double-clicking in the Commit tool window [IDEA-291970].
- No “null” text is inserted when Enter is pressed when working with Markdown files and keeping multiple projects open [IDEA-290684].
- The Documentation tool window has been fixed and now works as expected [IDEA-292564].
- Data is no longer lost from application-level dictionaries [IDEA-292303].
- The Build Output window works as expected when compiling WSL-based projects [IDEA-287707].
- We’ve fixed the inspection ‘ConfigurableApplicationContext’ used without ‘try’-with-resources statement [IDEA-288922].
To find out more information about the issues resolved, please refer to the release notes.