IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Goes Beta!
This build comes with all of the notable changes that were introduced throughout the Early Access Program and covered in our previous blog posts.
Here are some of the highlights:
- AI Assistant (Beta).
- GitLab integration.
- In-editor performance hints.
- Text search in Search Everywhere.
- Single-click navigation between project directories.
- File sorting by modification time in the Project view.
- Dev Containers support.
- Reactor Mono and Flux values evaluation.
- Option to commit specific lines of code.
- New inspections and other code analysis improvements for Java.
- Enhanced taint analysis for dynamic SQL queries.
- Enhanced stack trace analysis.
- Ability to run and debug Tomcat on WSL.
- Support for Swagger and OpenAPI schemas in the HTTP Client.
- Improvements for Docker and Kubernetes.
The list of all available features can be found in the release notes.
The team is now putting the final touches on the new functionality, and you can help us by sharing your feedback!
Subscribe to Blog updates
IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 EAP 6: Improved Workflow for Logs, Inline Breakpoints, In-Editor Code Review, and MoreEarly Access Program
IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 EAP 6 is here! This new build is packed with a bunch of updates anticipated for the next major release. Highlights include an enhanced user experience with logs, advanced debugging capabilities, and improved integration with version control systems. You can download the new v…
IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 EAP 5: Enhanced Support for GitHub Actions, Updates for the HTTP Client, and MoreEarly Access Program
Packed with numerous new features and enhancements, IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 EAP 5 brings extended support for GitHub Actions, improved integration with popular frameworks such as Spring and Quarkus, updates to the HTTP Client, and much more.
IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 EAP 4: Sticky Lines, Improved Startup Experience, and MoreEarly Access Program
The Early Access Program for IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 continues with our latest build where you can preview new features, including convenient sticky lines in the editor, faster access to IDE functionality while indexing, and more. You can download the new version from our website, update directly fr…
IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 EAP 3: Tool Window Names in the New UI, Language Injections in String Templates, And MoreEarly Access Program
IntelliJ IDEA 2024.1 EAP 3 is now available. This latest update focuses on enhancing your interactions with the IDE’s interface, introduces language injections for Java string templates, and significantly accelerates the startup process for Maven projects. You can download the new version from ou…