IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available.
Here is the list of the most important fixes that you’ll find in this update:
- In the Branches popup, it’s now possible to disable the Recent section via the Show Recent Branches setting. [IDEA-326901]
- The Shift+Enter shortcut works as expected, opening files from the Search Everywhere tabs in the right-hand side of the split screen. [IDEA-326670]
- The Project tool window once again displays the list of directories. [IDEA-326394]
- The issue causing performance degradation when working with Markdown files featuring tables has been resolved. [IDEA-326905]
- The IDE no longer hangs on the splash screen because of the Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-1” error. [IDEA-314813]
- The IDE once again properly preserves the EditorConfig formatting. [IDEA-326450]
- The IDE no longer displays irrelevant pipelines for GitLab merge requests. [IDEA-326509]
- The IDE no longer erroneously reports unrecognized dependency notation for version catalog aliases in build.gradle scripts. [IDEA-316687]
- Facets that were previously added to the project no longer disappear on IDE restart. [IDEA-321822]
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 supports the latest Java 21 updates.
To find out more information about the issues resolved, please refer to the release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.4, a new bug-fix update, is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most important fixes and updates in Intell…
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3
In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the new features, showcasing what IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate 2023.3 has to offer to bring you a superior coding experience.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.3 Is Out!
We’ve just released the third bug-fix update for v2023.3. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. In this latest update, we've included a range of fixes and enhancem…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3.2 Is Out!
The second bug-fix update for v2023.3 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes and updates that IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3…