IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available.
Here is the list of the most important fixes that you’ll find in this update:
- In the Branches popup, it’s now possible to disable the Recent section via the Show Recent Branches setting. [IDEA-326901]
- The Shift+Enter shortcut works as expected, opening files from the Search Everywhere tabs in the right-hand side of the split screen. [IDEA-326670]
- The Project tool window once again displays the list of directories. [IDEA-326394]
- The issue causing performance degradation when working with Markdown files featuring tables has been resolved. [IDEA-326905]
- The IDE no longer hangs on the splash screen because of the Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-1” error. [IDEA-314813]
- The IDE once again properly preserves the EditorConfig formatting. [IDEA-326450]
- The IDE no longer displays irrelevant pipelines for GitLab merge requests. [IDEA-326509]
- The IDE no longer erroneously reports unrecognized dependency notation for version catalog aliases in build.gradle scripts. [IDEA-316687]
- Facets that were previously added to the project no longer disappear on IDE restart. [IDEA-321822]
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 supports the latest Java 21 updates.
To find out more information about the issues resolved, please refer to the release notes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.4 Is Here!
We’ve just released IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.4 with several valuable fixes. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Here are the most notable fixes included in v2023.1.4: …