Join the Kotlin Basics Track Tour With a JetBrains Academy Expert
We invite you to join us for the livestream Kotlin Basics Track Tour With a JetBrains Academy Expert, featuring Dmitry Sitnikov, JetBrains Academy Expert and consulting software engineer.
The livestream will start at 3:00 PM UTC on Wednesday, February 16.
Use these links to save the date in your calendar:
In this livestream, Dmitry will cover the following topics:
- How a project-based, practice-oriented approach helps when learning programming.
- Kotlin tracks on JetBrains Academy: Kotlin Basics, Kotlin Developer, Kotlin for Backend (preview), and First Glance at Android.
- A closer look at the Kotlin Basics track: major topic segments in the Knowledge map, types of projects and topics, and track completion requirements.
- A student’s perspective of completing the Kotlin Basics track: a graduate project from beginning to end.
- An educator’s perspective: integrating the JetBrains Academy platform and Kotlin topics in university courses.
- JetBrains IDEs and the EduTools plugin as tools for learners and teachers.
You can watch the livestream on YouTube or register here to get a reminder. The livestream will include a Q&A session where you’ll be able to discuss teaching and learning Kotlin topics with Dmitry and the host from the Kotlin team.
We look forward to seeing you soon!