Join the Kotlin Basics Track Tour With a JetBrains Academy Expert
We invite you to join us for the livestream Kotlin Basics Track Tour With a JetBrains Academy Expert, featuring Dmitry Sitnikov, JetBrains Academy Expert and consulting software engineer.
The livestream will start at 3:00 PM UTC on Wednesday, February 16.
Use these links to save the date in your calendar:
- Outlook Calendar or iCal: Add to Calendar
- Google Calendar: Add to Calendar
In this livestream, Dmitry will cover the following topics:
- How a project-based, practice-oriented approach helps when learning programming.
- Kotlin tracks on JetBrains Academy: Kotlin Basics, Kotlin Developer, Kotlin for Backend (preview), and First Glance at Android.
- A closer look at the Kotlin Basics track: major topic segments in the Knowledge map, types of projects and topics, and track completion requirements.
- A student’s perspective of completing the Kotlin Basics track: a graduate project from beginning to end.
- An educator’s perspective: integrating the JetBrains Academy platform and Kotlin topics in university courses.
- JetBrains IDEs and the EduTools plugin as tools for learners and teachers.
You can watch the livestream on YouTube or register here to get a reminder. The livestream will include a Q&A session where you’ll be able to discuss teaching and learning Kotlin topics with Dmitry and the host from the Kotlin team.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!