We’re happy to announce the release of Kotlin 1.2.20, a new bugfix and tooling update for Kotlin 1.2. This update:
- Adds support for Gradle build cache
- Improves incremental compilation for Android and mixed Kotlin/Java projects
- Provides IDE support for the new Kotlin style guide
- Adds inlay hints in the editor for implicit parameters and receivers of lambdas, as well as values returned from lambdas
- Introduces new inspections, performance improvements and bug fixes in the IntelliJ plugin
The update is compatible with all versions of IntelliJ IDEA from 2017.1 until 2017.3, as well as with Android Studio 3.0 and 3.1 Canary.
The complete list of changes in this release can be found in the changelog.
We’d like to thank our external contributors whose pull requests were included in this release: Toshiaki Kameyama (with an impressive number of contributions – 46 commits!), Yoshinori Isogai, Kenji Tomita, Kirill Rakhman, Sergey Ryabov, Alexey Belkov, Michal Bendowski, AdamMc331, Andre Perkins, Andrey Mischenko, Artem Zinnatullin, Chris Povirk, Denis Vnukov, Dereck Bridie, Ilya Zorin, Jake Wharton, Joscha Alisch, Kartik Patodi, AJ Alt, Ramon Wirsch, Vladimir Kasatkin, Yusuke Hosonuma, a2kaido, scache.