We’re happy to announce the release of Kotlin 1.1.50, a new bugfix and tooling update for Kotlin 1.1. This update:
- Introduces a new versioning scheme: 1.1.5x instead of 1.1.5-x
- Improves support for JSR-305 annotations (nullability problems can be reported as warnings, checks work when JSR-305 classes are not on the classpath)
- Improves generated bytecode performance
- Enables primitive array to TypedArray translation, adds source maps support to the dead code elimination tool and makes other improvements for the JS backend
- Fixes lots of bugs in the compiler and IDE
- Introduces new inspections, performance improvements and bugfixes in the IntelliJ plugin
- Supports extension points for preview of the Kotlin serialization plugin
The update is compatible with all versions of IntelliJ IDEA from 2016.3 until 2017.3, as well as with Android Studio 2.3 and 3.0.
The complete list of changes in this release can be found in the changelog.