JetBrains MPS build language documentation
MPS back in version 2.5 considerably improved the way projects could be built. A new build language has been created, languages can be distributed as MPS or IntelliJ IDEA plugins and you can also create standalone IDEs around your own DSLs. The build language has undergone further improvements and polish in MPS 3.0. To ease you the start, we’ve prepared and published several educative documents over time. Please find bellow a consolidated list of all the documentation and screen-casts related to the build language and the build process in MPS:
- The build language documentation
- Building IntelliJ IDEA language plugins
- Building MPS language plugins
- How to package your DSLs for IntelliJ IDEA (screen-cast)
- Using MPS inside IntelliJ IDEA
- How to enable MPS in IntelliJ IDEA (screen-cast)
- MPS languages inside IntelliJ IDEA – a parallel for loop example (screen-cast)
- Building standalone IDEs for your languages
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains MPS Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!