AppCode 2.0 EAP build #126.206
once again we have some new features for you for a great beginning of the week, some of them are long-awaited, some are just cool. Here’s the list:
- Navigation between tests and classes (Cmd+Shift+T).
- Surround code with -respondsToSelector: (Alt+Cmd+T).
- New code generation options: -initWithCoder: and -encodeWithCoder: (Cmd+N).
- Analyze Crash Report action that symbolicates crash reports and adds links to actual code.
- New code inspection: “Symbol is assigned but never accessed”.
Additionally we have sped up the reindexing upon external project changes, fixed a number of issues you have reported, plus we continue working on memory usage optimization.
Develop with Pleasure!
The AppCode Team