AppCode 3.3.2 EAP starts now!
A week ago we published our roadmap and now we are ready to show you the progress – today we are starting Early Access Program for AppCode 3.3.2. Let’s see what’s on board!
Apple TV simulators
With support for Apple TV platform you can now run and debug your tvOS apps in AppCode.
Availability checks for
tvApplicationExtension are included in completion list for #available keyword
- “Surround with do/catch” and “Propagate call error with try” quick-fixes are available for throwing functions as well as parser improvements for constructions with rethrows keyword
- Computed properties are now parsed correctly (OC-12540)
- Quick-fix added for splitting multiple variable declarations into separate ones
The following issues were fixed:
- Resolving extensions for Objective-C generic classes (OC-12724)
- Incorrect warning while using methods with __kindof annotation (OC-12415)
- Problem with resolving classes from .PCH files (OC-12562)
Other notable changes
- Performance for moving files within the project hierarchy is improved
- Issue with unit tests running for OS X applications is fixed (OC-12742)
The full list of improvements and fixes is available here.
Please, note that there will be no patch updates from AppCode 3.3.1 until 3.3.2 version gets stable and since this build is EAP for minor update, it requires an active license (alternatively use the 30-day free evaluation).
Develop with pleasure,
The AppCode Team