News

New AppCode 2017.1 EAP, build 171.3019.2

Update: we found an important regression in this EAP build with indexing/building symbols. We are investigating the problem, for the moment please use the previous EAP build.

New AppCode 2017.1 EAP (build 171.3019.2) is available for download on our confluence page (if using previous 2017.1 EAP build, the patch update is also available). This build delivers the following important fixes:

• Problem with Override/Implement in the mixed code (OC-14856)
  • Regression with macro completion in the previous 2017.1 EAP (OC-14851)
  • Regression with auto-synthesized ivars in Objective-C (OC-14934)
  • Resolve and completion for self.init() and super.init() calls in Swift (OC-11928)

The full release notes are available here.

Your AppCode team
JetBrains
The Drive to Develop

Comments below can no longer be edited.

8 Responses to New AppCode 2017.1 EAP, build 171.3019.2

1. Avatar

Sofiane says:

February 8, 2017

Not sure if it’s my environment but this patch release has broken “building symbols” for me in my objC/swift project. It just hangs not even starting any progress and bumps the cpu usage to 700%. I believe this was addressed in a previous EAP patch release, but might have regressed…I’ve reverted to the EAP released on Feb 1 and it works just fine.

2. Avatar

Alex says:

February 9, 2017

Hi team, would be good if you disabled the update while this isn’t fixed..

Tatiana Shabaeva says:

February 9, 2017

Hi Alex. Our apologies for inconvenience, update was disabled.

3. Avatar

Alexander Marcenyuk says:

February 9, 2017

+++

4. Avatar

Valeriy says:

February 12, 2017

On my project previous AppCode build 171.2822.6 is much slower than Xcode too.
    сlean build: ~ 14min Xcode / ~ 22 min AppCode
    small changes: ~ 15sec to recompile on Xcode / ~ 30 sec on AppCode

• Stanislav Dombrovsky

Stanislav Dombrovsky says:

February 15, 2017

The issue mentioned in this post is not related to the build time. It’s related to initial projects symbols’ caching. For building AppCode invokes xcodebuild, so the speed of the compilation is the speed of xcodebuild and we cannot make it faster.

5. Avatar

louis says:

April 3, 2017

Hello

when installing version AppCode-171.2822.6 I get the message “This build of appcode has expired” …
    I’m having a license for the non-EAP version but I want to use the eap … how to i do this ?

Discover more