AppCode 2017.1 Release Candidate is out today. This build does not require an active AppCode subscription.
The following issues are fixed in this build:
- Regression with error handling intentions in Swift (OC-15061)
- Problem with find usages in Swift (OC-13248)
- Delayed loading of Swift files in editor after rebuilding symbols (OC-15081)
- Regression when generating get/set methods for protocol properties in class extensions (OC-15125)
- Create from usage improvements in Swift (OC-14936, OC-15101)
The full list of fixes and improvements can be found here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop