Today we are starting AppCode 2017.3.1 Early Access Program and the first build is already available on our site. Note that this build requires an active subscription.
The following fixes and improvements are included:
- AppCode now uses the same DerivedData as Xcode (OC-13193)
- Xcode 9.2 is now supported
- Fix for the false Parameter type mismatch… warning for
voidtype in mixed Objective-C/Swift code (OC-16319)
- Problem with resolving symbols from the project framework with Xcode 9.x set in preferences (OC-16313)
- Correct type inference for
newValuein local and global variables (OC-16320)
- Support for synthetic
For the full list of fixes please see the release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop