AppCode 2018.1.1 update is out
Hi everyone! AppCode 2018.1.1 is available for download.
Use the Check for updates action to receive the latest update if you are working with AppCode 2018.1 or AppCode 2018.1.1 EAP. If you don’t get a notification about new updates please, make sure Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates | Automatically check updates option is enabled.
The summary of this update includes:
- Header maps support
- Improved wizard for adding associated targets
- Fixes for the following issues:
- Lost keystrokes input during freezing (IDEA-186636)
- Surrounding characters (
!) are removed when selecting a method to override via completion (OC-16974)
- “Fatal error: Can’t unsafeBitCast between types of different sizes” error in the Debugger console (OC-16919)
- Exceptions when completing a method in Objective-C (OC-16920, OC-16989)
For the full list of fixes please see the release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop