New AppCode 2018.2 EAP: attribute completion in Swift and bug fixes
New AppCode 2018.2 EAP build 182.3458.12 is available for download on our site.
Starting with this build AppCode shows the completion list for Swift attributes:
The following issues have been addressed in this build:
- Code | Reformat Сode deletes some parts of the code (OC-17355)
- iOS Device not recognised after reboot unless re-connected (OC-17361)
- Swift 4: incorrect type for key path expression with unwrapped optional property (OC-15995)
- Incorrect resolve for closures with single-type annotation, shadowed types and global variables
- While renaming inline editor and inferred type are in wrong places (OC-16606)
- Show Parameter Info can block UI (CPP-9361)
For the full list of fixes please see the release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop