New AppCode 2019.1 EAP: performance improvements and new Swift 5 features
A new AppCode 2019.1 EAP build is available on our site.
We’ve implemented several performance optimizations and the speed of initial caching should now be the same as in AppCode 2018.3.6. Please let us know if it works for you!
This build adds support for the following Swift 5 features:
- SE-0228 (Fix
- SE-0216 (Introduce user-defined dynamically “callable” types)
For the current state of AppCode’s Swift 5 support, see this ticket.
The following nagging issues are fixed in this build:
- Quick-fixes in Objective-C code got slower in 2019.1 (OC-18328)
- Deadlock during the code analysis before commit (OC-18350)
- AppCode can’t resolve protocol implementation reference (OC-18417)
- Resolve extensions with nested typealias base (OC-18414)
See the full list of fixes in our tracker.
Your AppCode Team
The Drive to Develop