New AppCode 2019.3 EAP: Faster Caching, Improved Build Messages, New Intentions, and More
A new AppCode 2019.3 EAP build is available for download on our site.
The highlights of this update include:
- “Processing Swift Modules” phase should work much faster compared to AppCode 2019.2 (with Xcode < 11.3 set in Preferences).
- “Building Module Maps” phase should work faster (Xcode 11.2.x).
- Faster opening for projects with Mac Catalyst enabled for test targets (OC-19275).
- Messages tool window:
- New intentions for Swift:
- Fix for StackOverflowException in RxCocoa (OC-19141).
For the full list of fixes, please see the release notes.
Your AppCode Team
The Drive to Develop