PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.74
Just as promised here is fresh weekly EAP build, packed with fixes and some highly requested features:
- PHP editor got customized highlighting for <?php ?> tags and whole scripting regions
- Renaming or moving files will update links in resolved includes. We’d like to hear from you on this topic
- Language Injection into PHP string literals is severely improved – no more (wrong) syntactic errors in most cases, support for automatic SQL and HTML injection in multiline literals, am many more subtle improvements. Expect more advancements in this area
- Full list is available in issue tracker
- All stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
- Edit <Target Language> fragment action on injected text is not yet working properly
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.74 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.