PhpStorm/WebStorm EAP build 95.98
This build has a lot of notable bug fixes, usability and performance improvements – and we still managed to stick some neat features into it:
- Introduce variable for PHP. This essential feature (default shortcut Ctrl-Alt-V) is still highly experimental and we eager to get your feedback on any of its various aspects. Note that some extra line breaks may be inserted near braces in current build. WIP
- Php debugger got early notification of the problems with debugging. Select ‘Validate Xdebug setup before launch’ checkbox at your console or remote PHP/PHPUnit run configuration dialog, and PhpStorm will examine current Xdebug setup on your server and give you a report of the problems found before you start debugging
- Deployment now when committing your files you can choose the server to upload the files to. Deployment settings can now be exported/imported in case you need it in another WebStorm/PhpStorm installation. Just click File | Export Settings… menu item and check ‘Deployment servers’ option. Also FTP deployment got its performance improved
- PHP Console application working directory and script parameters can now be specified. If you leave working directory field empty, script containing folder will be used
- Complete changelist
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker. And we’re already working on the fixes to appear in the next public build
- Introduce variable in PHP may produce extra line breaks near braces (and probably in some other cases) – so you may need to invoke Reformat Code (Ctrl-Alt-L) manually.
Download Web IDE EAP build 95.98 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…