PhpStorm 9, released on July 8, 2015, refines your editing and debugging experience for a significant productivity boost, boasts advanced code understanding, and provides complete support for remote development.
During the webinar, Mikhail will overview new features and major improvements brought in this release:
- PHP Language & Editing Experience: Includes postfix code completion for PHP, partial PHP 7 support, advanced code understanding, and other enhancements.
- New Debugging Experience: Inline debugger for PHP and debugging workflow enhancements (php.ini can be opened from settings, and debugger config validation has been enhanced).
- Remote Development: Remote edit, PHP Code Sniffer and Mess Detector via remote PHP interpreters.
- Improvements related to frameworks and tools.
- A range of new and updated third-party plugins available in the PhpStorm plugin repository.
- And more!
Mikhail will guide you through all the major features and improvements in PhpStorm 9, and answer your questions in this live webinar.
This webinar is suitable for developers of different proficiency levels. Please register now. There will be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. The recording will be made available within a few days of the webinar.
Mikhail Vink is PhpStorm Product Marketing Manager with JetBrains. Has five years of previous experience in web software development and project management. Loves coffee, non-formal cross disciplinary education, and building communities.