PhpStorm 9.5 Early Access Program Started
This build includes a bunch of new features, bug fixes and improvements from the PHP, web and IntelliJ platform sides. The updated development roadmap for PhpStorm can be found here. PhpStorm 9.5 release is currently planned for Q4 2015.
From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- PHP REPL (read–eval–print loop, interactive console for PHP);
- Support for PHP7’s UTF-8 sequences in strings;
- Support for file watchers has been added to deployment’s autouploading;
- Improved replace quotes intention;
- Debugging warning tooltip now allows to enable Break at first line option and navigate to the PHP | Servers;
- and much more (see complete list in our issue tracker)…
WebStorm 11 EAP is available as well, and all its features are already included into this EAP build either out-of-the-box or with a free plugins available in the repository (read more in WebStorm blog). From the web side we are ready to deliver:
- Encode HTML special symbols action;
- Improvements in TypeScript support;
- Yeoman integration;
- React.js support improvements;
- JSX support improvements;
- Debugging Webpack projects;
- Running a single Mocha test;
- Flame charts in Node.js CPU profiler;
- Navigation to injected dependency definition in AngularJS 1.x and ngDoc;
- Dart support enhancements;
- Breadcrumbs in Stylus files;
- Improvements in Meteor support.
And finally, IntelliJ platform side brings us many features including:
- Preview for Find in path;
- Improved HiDPI support for Windows and Linux;
- New UI for unit testing;
- Indication for Running Configurations;
- Notable improvements in support for the RegEx case transformation syntax in Find and replace;
- Version Control: Editing Code in Diff Viewer.
This build includes a 30-day time-limited license. There is no patch updates available.
Remember to install .zip & .tar.gz versions into completely empty folder. Do not just unpack over previous version!
Please note that 9.5 builds use separate settings folder so either automatic or manual import of settings is necessary. 3rd party plugins may or may not be compatible with 142.x builds – please ping plugin authors in case of any problems. We gladly offer them our support.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…