PhpStorm 10 Public Preview
Announcing a Public Preview of the upcoming major release of PhpStorm 10!
PhpStorm 10 is what was earlier announced as PhpStorm 9.5. With so many significant improvements and great features, we realized it deserves to become a major release.
PhpStorm 10 Public Preview build 143.434 is now available, bringing a lot of great features, major improvements and bug-fixes.
If you are still on the stable PhpStorm 9 version, here is an overview of the new features and improvements we are bringing in the upcoming PhpStorm 10 release, planned for November 2015:
- PHP Language & Editing Experience: PHP 7 support (including PHP 7 compatibility inspections), improved code completion functionality, and in-place rename refactoring.
New Debugging Experience: Interactive debug console for PHP (REPL), and completion in watches pane, evaluation dialog and breakpoint conditions.
- Code Analysis: Dataflow analysis to help you better understand your project’s code, interpret complicated parts of code, find bottlenecks in the source code, and more.
- Frameworks and Tools: PHPUnit 5 support (including support of all new features and improvements in PHPUnit 5), and Docker support (via plugin).
- Improvements related to frameworks, tools, etc.
PhpStorm 10 also brings support for more top-notch web technologies:
- Flow support
- Angular 2 support
From IntelliJ Platform this release borrows:
- Encode HTML special symbols
- Preview for Find in path
- Adjusting code style settings
- Manage Projects window
- Improvements in database tools
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The PhpStorm 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Now Open
Today, we’re opening the Early Access Program (EAP) for the next version of PhpStorm! In this EAP, we’ve included part of the latest improvements provided in PHP 8.3, which is due to be released at the end of November, a New Project wizard for Symfony, and support for the conversion of Doctrine a…
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…