Announcing a Public Preview of the upcoming major release of PhpStorm 10!
PhpStorm 10 is what was earlier announced as PhpStorm 9.5. With so many significant improvements and great features, we realized it deserves to become a major release.
PhpStorm 10 Public Preview build 143.434 is now available, bringing a lot of great features, major improvements and bug-fixes.
If you are still on the stable PhpStorm 9 version, here is an overview of the new features and improvements we are bringing in the upcoming PhpStorm 10 release, planned for November 2015:
- PHP Language & Editing Experience: PHP 7 support (including PHP 7 compatibility inspections), improved code completion functionality, and in-place rename refactoring.
New Debugging Experience: Interactive debug console for PHP (REPL), and completion in watches pane, evaluation dialog and breakpoint conditions.
- Code Analysis: Dataflow analysis to help you better understand your project’s code, interpret complicated parts of code, find bottlenecks in the source code, and more.
- Frameworks and Tools: PHPUnit 5 support (including support of all new features and improvements in PHPUnit 5), and Docker support (via plugin).
- Improvements related to frameworks, tools, etc.
PhpStorm 10 also brings support for more top-notch web technologies:
- Flow support
- Angular 2 support
From IntelliJ Platform this release borrows:
- Encode HTML special symbols
- Preview for Find in path
- Adjusting code style settings
- Manage Projects window
- Improvements in database tools
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains PhpStorm Team