PhpStorm 2016.2.1 EAP 162.1628
This build brings many bug fixes and improvements. From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- Autocomplete on previously declared properties for stdClass objects
- Predefined function highlighting is back (WI-30540)
- Fixed type detection getting broken after evaluating in debug (WI-32620)
- Completion of static methods after $this-> for PHPUnit tests is back (read related blog post)
- Fixed creation a new project from existing files (WI-32519)
- Completion for php settings in ini_set function
- Improved completion after @see tag
- and other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker).
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2016.2.1 EAP build 162.1628 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch update from the previous version (PhpStorm 2016.2.1 EAP build 162.1447) is already available.
The Drive to Develop
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…