This build brings many bug fixes and improvements. From the PHP side, this build delivers:
- Autocomplete on previously declared properties for stdClass objects
- Predefined function highlighting is back (WI-30540)
- Fixed type detection getting broken after evaluating in debug (WI-32620)
- Completion of static methods after $this-> for PHPUnit tests is back (read related blog post)
- Fixed creation a new project from existing files (WI-32519)
- Completion for php settings in ini_set function
- Improved completion after @see tag
- and other bug fixes and improvements (see full list in our issue tracker).
Other changes from IntelliJ platform and web are also included, see complete release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2016.2.1 EAP build 162.1628 for your platform from project EAP page and please report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker. Patch update from the previous version (PhpStorm 2016.2.1 EAP build 162.1447) is already available.
The Drive to Develop
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team