PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP 163.6110
The new PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP build (163.6110) is now available! You can download it here or, if you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP build (163.5644), you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
New naming convention inspections
We’ve added a pack of new inspections for code style. These inspections highlight those classes/function/methods/variables that don’t follow naming convention in current project.
PHPSpec Run Configurations
This build brings PHPSpec run configurations in addition to the PHPSpec support introduced in the previous release.
In this build we’ve also included the fix of an issue in deployment (WI-33400) when username and password were forgotten after restart of PhpStorm. Please note that there are still several related issues open, we are working on them and will include fixes in one of the next EAP builds.
Learn more about other new features in PhpStorm 2016.3:
- PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.3512: Ability to open several PhpStorm projects in one frame, support of Docker in remote interpreters, completion of overridden methods and fields without function and var keyword, project wide PHP 7 strict types, and more
- PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.3983: Code Style Settings for PHP 7 return types
- PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.4396: New extension point that allows to provide PHP files into projects, quick fix for case-insensitive inspection, composer doesn’t add vendor subfolders to External Libraries, improved VCS Log
- PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.4830: Semantic highlighting for variables and parameters, new setting to select variable name without ‘$’ on double click, and more.
- PhpStorm 2016.3 EAP, 163.5644: Initial PHPSpec support, faster Search in Git Log, managing Git remotes and other improvements.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop