PhpStorm 2018.1.5 is released
PhpStorm 2018.1.5 build 181.5281.19 is now available! You can download it here or in JetBrains Toolbox App. If you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2018.1.4, please invoke the Check for updates action to receive the latest update.
This build delivers bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web and takes on the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- PhpStorm CPU usage while doing nothing when Listen For Debug connection is enabled WI-42218
- Command Line Tools Console – Cursor Not In Run Box WI-39796
- IDEA loses focus after using/canceling navigation popups/menus IDEA-191839
- Navigate > Class is broken in 2018.1.4 EAP IDEA-191860
- Throwable: unable to get stub builder IDEA-181227
JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…