PhpStorm 2018.2 EAP 182.3341.34
The new PhpStorm 2018.2 EAP build (182.3341.34) is now available! You can download it here or via JetBrains Toolbox App. Or, if you have the previous PhpStorm 2018.2 EAP build (182.3208.33) installed, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
“Add method” quick fix now inserts parameter type hints
When a method is complex, part of the functionality it implements may be handled by a call to a different method that doesn’t exist yet. To generate the skeleton of such a method at any point, you can simply type the full method call and invoke the “Add method” quick fix. If you have PHP Language Level set to 7 or above, PhpStorm 2018.2 will additionally provide you with parameter type hints for the method’s parameters, which will make your code more reliable.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes, and improvements for PHP and the Web, and includes the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform:
- Fixes for SQL Injections: WI-42485, WI-42419, WI-42486, WI-42586, WI-42587, WI-42588
- Add option to wrap words in docker logs IDEA-175476
- Unregistered Git roots are not auto-detected if they are more than 2 folder levels deep than any project module IDEA-108316
- Support TypeScript 3.0 named type arguments WEB-33222
- Support TS 3.0 ‘unknown’ type WEB-33221
- Add references to TS 3.0 named generic arguments (so that they can be renamed/navigated) WEB-33326
- Flow/TSX/React: provide the possibility to navigate via namespaced React tags WEB-18381
Use the board here to view the up-to-date list of the features planned for 2018.2 release, as well as discovered bugs. The list only reflects our current plan and is not final. It may be revised during development since new issues may appear and existing may be re-planned to appear in later versions. Please share your opinions on what is important to you and what would you like to see in the new version!
Download PhpStorm 2018.2 EAP 182.3341.34 for your platform from the project EAP page or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox App. And please do report any bugs and feature request to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop