PhpStorm 2018.3 EAP 183.3975.17
The new PhpStorm 2018.3 EAP build (183.3975.17) is now available!
This build brings support for viewing GitHub pull requests and introduces the Change class member visibility and Inline alias refactorings. It also includes bug fixes and other improvements for PHP, Web, and IntelliJ Platform.
GitHub Pull Requests
This updates brings support for viewing pull requests inside the PhpStorm. Select VCS | Git | View Pull Requests in the menu to open a new tool window with a list of all the pull requests in your project. You can see the description, assignee, reviewers, labels, and changed files from the pull request. Right click on the pull request to create a new local branch from it.
You can also filter pull requests by date, assignee, author, and state. This lets you quickly access the one you need.
We plan to add merge, close, comment, and other features in the upcoming releases. Stay tuned!
Сhange Class Member Visibility
The new intention lets you change the visibility of any class member, be it a property or a method. PhpStorm will analyze member usages to make sure that visibility change did not introduce bugs.
If any conflicts are found, you’ll be prompted to take an action and will see all conflicts in the Find tool window.
Inline Alias Refactoring
In the PhpStorm 2018.3 build 183.3647.13 we introduced a new refactoring to replace a class with an alias. In this update, you can do a reverse refactoring and inline a redundant alias.
Just like replacing with an alias, this intention works in both
use statement and occurrences.
PHP fixes worth noting
- Auto generated annotation for a nullable type now will have a consistent order (WI-38997 +35)
- Fixed: “Move Class” on Trait breaks Use Statements (WI-32648 +8)
- Fixed: “Change signature” refactoring removes @throws tag (WI-30775 +6)
Other platform updates worth noting
- Fixed: Vuetify 1.1 typescript components not resolved (WEB-32886 +37)
- Fixed: Search Everywhere not opening file on Linux (IDEA-200654 +31)
- Fixed: Find/Replace in Path closes immediately (IDEA-199986 +13)
- Fixed: Freeze when opening Markdown files on Linux (IDEA-200822 +6)
- Now skipping vendor folder when scanning for Git roots by default (IDEA-199926 +4)
See the full list of PHP related bug-fixes and improvements in our issue tracker and the complete release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Is Now Available
Explore the new features in PhpStorm 2023.3: support for PHP 8.3, the Pest test framework, improvements for Symfony projects and AI Assistant.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.