PhpStorm 2018.3.2 Release Candidate
We’ve just rolled out a release candidate for the second minor update for PhpStorm 2018.3. Download it here or via Toolbox App. Please give PhpStorm 2018.3.2 RC build 183.4886.22 a try and share your feedback with us!
This build delivers autocompletion for DQL. It also has other improvements for PHP and the Web, bug-fixes, and pipes in the latest enhancements from IntelliJ Platform.
Autocompletion for DQL
In the recently released PhpStorm 2018.3, we introduced advanced support for Doctrine Query Language.
Continuing to improve the DQL experience in PhpStorm, this time we give you autocompletion for classes and fields.
It works the same way as autocompletion for PHP. You need to inject DQL language into a string and start typing. PhpStorm will suggest you to a way to complete your statements on the go.
If you need to call autocompletion manually, just hit Ctrl+Space and see a list of suggestions popping up next to the caret.
Autocompletion works with class names and fields, inside SELECT/UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE queries, with SQL function calls, and so on.
We plan to improve the injection mechanism and work on other improvements. Please let us know how you like the DQL support and what you’d want to see improved.
Other updates worth noting:
- Fixed: IDE hangs when searching in Hebrew+English (IDEA-199367 +28)
- Fixed: MySQL datetime incorrectly shows <null> (DBE-69 +21)
- Fixed: Editor Search/Replace and Find/Replace in Path: font for text input fields is too small (IDEA-106651 +20)
- Fixed: Project update over SSH fails if there are many repositories (IDEA-203005 +7)
- Fixed: IDE hangs indefinitely on PhpDoc auto-generation (WI-44525 +1)
Download PhpStorm 2018.3.2 RC build 183.4886.22 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate it very much when you report any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop