PhpStorm 2019.1 Release Candidate is available
We are glad to announce that a PhpStorm 2019.1 Release Candidate is now available!
Please note: The RC closes the Early Access Program so you’ll need a valid PhpStorm license to use it.
Notable changes since last build:
- Fixed: With Angular2, path in templateUrl changes to path relative to current file on refactoring (WEB-21457 +7)
- Fixed: NPE when starting a script with Docker Compose having ‘Connect to existing container’ selected (WI-45722 +1)
- Changed “Method may be ‘static'” inspection severity to “No highlighting, only fix” (WI-45201 +1)
- Updated predefined Laravel code styles to match current Laravel formatted code (WI-45561)
- Completion now does not suggest already extended interfaces in interface extends list (WI-44611)
Please share your feedback in the comments to this blog post, or on Twitter.
Thanks a lot for submitting reports to our issue tracker. After the release, we will announce a list of active EAPers and give out cool prizes!
Stay tuned as the public release of PhpStorm 2019.1 is coming very soon!
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop