We’ve just released PhpStorm 2019.2, and today we are ready to give you a preview of the first bugfix update. Please try PhpStorm 2019.2.1 Preview build 192.6262.16 and share your feedback with us.
This Preview build brings with it important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements, as well as regression fixes.
Here are some notable updates:
- WI-47590 +37 Fixed: Uploading after commit: No files or folders found to process
- WI-47674 +5 Fixed: “Add method” quick fix invalid result on the second invocation
- WI-46770 +4 Fixed: PCRE: False positive for redundant character escape inspection
- WI-46380 Fixed: Debug Step Filters Don’t Persist
- WI-47742 Fixed: Performance regression in SFTP directory listing
- WI-47671 Fixed: Error: No provider available for PuTTY key file
- WEB-33171 +24 Enable support for a different tslint configuration for *.spec.ts files
- WEB-31693 +19 Vue: support for details of components defined with @Component syntax
- IDEA-83415 +23 Fixed: IDEA should “git commit” when possible instead of always calling…
- IDEA-156617 +15 Fixed: Menu icons are blurry on Retina screen
- IDEA-218766 +15 Fixed: Internal error when opening a project from Finder via “Open With”
Check out the list of all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2019.2.1 Preview build 192.6262.16 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop