PhpStorm 2019.1.4 is released
It’s been a while since we’ve released a bugfix update for PhpStorm 2019.1, so here is one – PhpStorm 2019.1.4.
This minor update for 2019.1 has lots of fixes, performance improvements, fixed regressions, and more.
- Fixed: Can’t type in detached editor tab on Mac (IDEA-189984 +46)
- Fixed: The cursor is gone after “Find in Path…” dialog (IDEA-215107 +32)
- Fixed: Make brace highlighting consistent with move to matching brace action behavior (IDEA-211720 +32)
- Fixed: Paste From History appends paste history number to pasted content. (IDEA-203286 +19)
- Fixed: Alphabetical sorting in File Structure doesn’t persist after closing (IDEA-125108 +17)
- Fixed: Not possible to paste the value containing equals sign in the environment variables (IDEA-210897 +12)
- Fixed: Filter History no longer showing up after 2019.1 release (DBE-8318 +8)
See the full list of bugfixes and improvements in the PhpStorm 2019.1.4 Release Notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – June 2023
Welcome to the June edition of PHP Annotated. We'll recap the most thrilling developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…