It’s been a while since we’ve released a bugfix update for PhpStorm 2019.1, so here is one – PhpStorm 2019.1.4.
This minor update for 2019.1 has lots of fixes, performance improvements, fixed regressions, and more.
- Fixed: Can’t type in detached editor tab on Mac (IDEA-189984 +46)
- Fixed: The cursor is gone after “Find in Path…” dialog (IDEA-215107 +32)
- Fixed: Make brace highlighting consistent with move to matching brace action behavior (IDEA-211720 +32)
- Fixed: Paste From History appends paste history number to pasted content. (IDEA-203286 +19)
- Fixed: Alphabetical sorting in File Structure doesn’t persist after closing (IDEA-125108 +17)
- Fixed: Not possible to paste the value containing equals sign in the environment variables (IDEA-210897 +12)
- Fixed: Filter History no longer showing up after 2019.1 release (DBE-8318 +8)
See the full list of bugfixes and improvements in the PhpStorm 2019.1.4 Release Notes.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop