The preview build for PhpStorm 2020.1.2 is available.
We continue rolling out WSL 2 support. This build brings support for CLI debugging via WSL 2 (WI-51973). There are also a bunch of bugfixes and stability improvements.
- CSS/SCSS formatter is now aware of CSS3 grid-layout properties (WEB-10013 +29)
- Fixed: Wrong project name and path when opening project with shell script (IDEA-228859 +23)
- Fixed: Scanning node_modules directory with many files freezes IDE on project open (WEB-39488 +11)
- Fixed: Changing line separator to LF takes into account after saving the file. When changing from LF to CR then the file is saved automatically (IDEA-237629 +7)
- Fixed: Navigate to File should honor the Sources directories first (IDEA-219697 +7)
- Fixed: Incorrect inspection for trait collision for PHP > 7.3 (WI-49707 +3)
- Fixed: New Project | Joomla! Integration | Joomla! Plugin creates an empty project in 2020.1 (WI-52781)
- Fixed: Documentation uses wrong markup (WI-52030)
See all changes in the release notes.
Download PhpStorm 2020.1.2 Preview build 201.7846.17 for your platform here:
Or just click Update in your JetBrains Toolbox App.
We appreciate you reporting any bugs and feature requests to our Issue Tracker.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop