We’ve just released a new EAP build of PyCharm, with a number of major new features:
- virtualenv is now supported (to configure, go to Settings | Python Interpreter, click Add, and select the python script inside the Scripts subdirectory of your virtualenv directory);
- Inline Local refactoring;
- SASS syntax highlighing and code insight;
- Inspection to highlight unused local variables;
- Many improvements in the Django support, such as parser fixes, tag folding, Goto Definition for variables defined inside templates, navigation from template to view, navigation from ‘include’ in urls.py to referenced urlpatterns, and more;
- Initial support for Python version migration: an inspection to highlight usages of language features removed in Python 3 (with quick fixes to replace with new syntax when possible), and an inspection to highlight imports of deprecated standard library modules.