A month ago we announced the launch of the educational contest for the Best Interactive Programming Course with Python. A number of participants have already joined, but with 3 more weeks to go until the end of the contest there’s still plenty of time to make your contribution. There are multiple prizes in several categories, so why not give it a shot?
Register your entry on the contest page today. Then, create an awesome interactive programming course, submit it before February 28th, and win valuable prizes!
The theme of the contest is PROGRAMMING EDUCATION WITH PYTHON. This is just a general guideline, so use your imagination to create your own unique course. You can build any course as long as it’s educational and involves programming with Python! The rules, possible course ideas, registration form, detailed instructions, tutorials and other helpful materials are all there on the contest page.
The process is pretty simple:
- Register on the contest page today. We won’t publish your entry details anywhere, but we will use them for two things: to send you a reminder a few days before the end of the contest, and to check-out your course from the registered repository.
- Create an interactive programming course with Python and PyCharm Educational Edition. Recommended topics, rules, instructions and tutorials can be found here.
- Place your course in the public Git repository you entered during registration.
- Contest ends 23:59, February 28th—that’s the final deadline. That’s when we’ll collect all courses from all repositories for assessment and scoring. The scoring criterias are described in the Rules section on the contest page.
- Finally, the winners will be announced March 5th!
That’s it! Dive in now and get your entries in before February 28th!
Best of luck, and most importantly, have fun!
– PyCharm Team