Today we are pleased to announce the PyCharm 2016.1.1 bug-fix update. It has been uploaded and is now available from the download page. It also will be available shortly as a patch update from within the IDE (from PyCharm 2016.1 only).
Some notable highlights of this update include:
- Fixed wrong indentation after copy-paste
- Fixed generation of reStructuredText doc strings for methods with parameters
- Fixed folding of custom regions
- Fixed numerous false positives in formatted strings
- Fixed wrong highlighting of parameters in formatted strings
- A fix for a problem with “Gevent compatible” debugger’s mode
Fixes for various Docker Compose support problems and a fix for extra libraries indexing are currently under way and will get to the next bug update.
If you would like to discuss your experiences with PyCharm, we look forward to your feedback in the comments to this blog post and on twitter.
The Drive to Develop