Webinar: What’s New in PyCharm 2016.3, November 30th
- November 30th, 16:00-17:00 CET
- Click here for registration
PyCharm 2016.3 is the third update in the 2016 series of releases. During this webinar, Paul Everitt gives a quick overview of the new features and improvements, including:
- Django: Create Django projects with remote interpreters, Django forms in class-based views
- Python: Full 3.6 support, improved variable explorer, Python console copy-paste made easier, numpy array and pandas dataframe viewer straight from the debugger, terminal with virtualenv pre-activated, Per-line vmprof profiling
- Web: ES6 Refactorings
- VCS: Undo commit
- Database: Edit many database cells at once
- Platform: Fira font ligatures
Register for the webinar and then join us as we demonstrate many of the new features and take questions live.
To follow updates on this release, please visit the 2016.3 landing page.
About Paul Everitt
Paul Everitt is the PyCharm Developer Advocate at JetBrains. Before that, Paul was a co-founder of Agendaless Consulting and a co-founder of Zope Corporation, taking the first open source application server through $14M of funding. Paul has bootstrapped both the PSF and the Python Software Foundation. Prior to that, Paul was an officer in the US Navy, starting in Python and launching www.navy.mil in 1993.