Webinar Recording: Visual Testing with Kenneth Love
Last week we had a wonderful webinar on visual testing with Kenneth Love, Python teacher and speaker extraordinaire. The recording is now available:
During the webinar, Kenneth covered quite a bit of material:
- Start with a game in a Python package
- Use PyCharm to generate the first test
- Different ways to run and see tests
- Switch to pytest, then fixtures, then conftest.py
- A TDD-style view, code side-by-side with test, and autorun turned on
- Using the visual debugger during visual testing
- Also using visual test coverage
This webinar lasted a little over an hour with probably the record number of questions. If we didn’t get to yours, or if you watch the recording and have a question, file a comment on the YouTube page, on this blog post, or reach us on Twitter. You can also nudge Kenneth on Twitter as well.
Note: My (Paul) audio was too loud, spoke too close to mic. Lesson learned for next time.
The Drive to Develop