PyCharm 2021.3 Release Candidate 2
It’s almost time! This is the final build before the 2021.3 major release. Our team is now working on the last details so you can enjoy the new exciting features that are coming to PyCharm really soon.
Previously highlighted features:
- Poetry Support (Documentation)
- New FastAPI Project Type (Documentation)
- New Jupyter Notebook Experience (Documentation)
- Remote Development Support (Beta) (Documentation)
Read our previous EAP blog posts for more information on highlighted features.
- This build requires an active JetBrains subscription.
- If you find any bugs while exploring this release candidate, please submit them to the PyCharm issue tracker.
- For the full list of issues solved in this build please read the release notes.
The PyCharm team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PyCharm 2023.2: New Live Templates for Django, Black Formatter Integration, Run Anything, and AI Assistant
With this build, you can now type your Django code faster with the new live templates, reformat your code in one click with the integrated Black formatter, and generate commit messages with the help of AI Assistant. Read on below for the full list of enhancements!
PyCharm 2023.2 Release Candidate Is Out
You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to PyCharm Professional. Download PyCharm 2023.2 RC Please note that AI Assistant, which was previously included in th…
Build Django Apps on Google Cloud With PyCharm and Cloud Code
Learn how to build and run your applications both in a local Kubernetes cluster (Docker Desktop or Minikube) and remotely in Google Kubernetes Engine using Cloud Code and PyCharm.