PyCharm 2021.3 Release Candidate 2
It’s almost time! This is the final build before the 2021.3 major release. Our team is now working on the last details so you can enjoy the new exciting features that are coming to PyCharm really soon.
Previously highlighted features:
- Poetry Support (Documentation)
- New FastAPI Project Type (Documentation)
- New Jupyter Notebook Experience (Documentation)
- Remote Development Support (Beta) (Documentation)
Read our previous EAP blog posts for more information on highlighted features.
- This build requires an active JetBrains subscription.
- If you find any bugs while exploring this release candidate, please submit them to the PyCharm issue tracker.
- For the full list of issues solved in this build please read the release notes.
The PyCharm team