PyCon US will open its doors in a week!
We are thrilled to be a part of this major Python conference and have the chance to connect with Pythonistas from all over the world. Visit JetBrains at booth 324 in the Expo Hall or attend one of our talks.
- Joyful Django DX with PyCharm by Paul Everitt – April 20 at 3:30 pm in room 251D. After the talk, Paul will raffle off copies of Boost Your Django DX by Adam Johnson.
Find more info here: https://us.pycon.org/2023/schedule/presentation/157/
- Build Yourself a PyScript by Paul Everitt and Nicholas H.Tollervey – April 21 at 12:15 pm in room 355ABC.
For more info visit: https://us.pycon.org/2023/schedule/presentation/27/
- Vectorize all the things! Using linear algebra and NumPy to make your Python code lightning fast by Jodie Burchell – April 22 at 4:15 pm in room 355DEF.
Get more details here: https://us.pycon.org/2023/schedule/presentation/140/
- Demos – if you have any questions related to a JetBrains product, come to our booth, and we’ll help!
- AMA session with Michael Kennedy, Brian Okken and Paul Everitt. We’ll be giving away Effective PyCharm courses, PyCharm licenses, and a new edition of Python Testing with pytest by Brian Okken to the first 20 attendees. Michael Kennedy will also have a Talk Python course bundle for the 5 best questions. Join the session on April 22 at 10:20 am in the Open Spaces, room 250D.
If you’re participating in PyCon US, we’re happy to chat. Come visit our booth to grab a cup of coffee and take a photo with a not-so-real python!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!