RubyMine EAP build 784
New Early Access build of RubyMine is available. Chances are this is the last build before the Beta release. Here is the list of changes:
- Improved “Analyze Stacktrace”. You can now match stacktrace from production server or other team member with your local project sources
- Improved documentation rendering in quick documentation lookup
- Smart Rails controllers renaming: helper, views, spec and test:unit tests are also renamed
- Quick Rake Task popup
- Single key selection surround with quotes, parentheses, etc.
- Gem descriptions markup rendering added
- Misc improvements to gem manager stability
- RSpec 1.2.0 compatibility
- And a number of other fixes and improvements. See complete release notes.
Also, you can now follow RubyMine on Twitter.
This is how documentation looks now when you press Ctrl+Q / ^J
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…
RubyMine 2022.1 Released
Hello everyone, RubyMine 2022.1 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. Support for new language features RubyMine 2022.1 includes support for most of the new Ruby and RBS features introdu…