Do you believe in a magic of numbers? April, the 4th month of the year, came. The new version of Rails, the 4th one, is almost there. So let the number 4 be the lucky one for the RubyMine Ichii. We’re glad to let you know that RubyMine 5.4 Beta is available for download.
During the Early Access Program we were cleaning and polishing the new features. RubyMine 5.4 includes the following changes you can already try:
- The newest Rails 4 framework features are supported.
- Emmet abbreviations supported for faster HTML & CSS coding.
- CoffeeScript debugger can now be run for non-Rails apps with a help of Node.js.
- REST Client plugin is now bundled in the IDE.
- Nailgun support helps to be more efficient with JRuby.
Please take a look on the list of fixes and try RubyMine 5.4. Entering the home stretch we want your feedback so much!
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team