Hopefully you’ve already tasted and liked all the new features of RubyMine 6 and are ready to something new. If so, you’ll be glad to know Early Access Program is now open for the next RubyMine release! Being true to traditions the next IDE version uses ‘Hinoki’ codename which is stands for cypress tree native to central Japan.
Welcome the new features:
- Spring is now supported as Rails 4.1 uses it by default
- Slim 2.0 is supported as well
- Vagrant plugin is now bundled
- AngularJS framework is supported (make sure to install our AngularJS plugin)
- REST Client now has cookies support
Please take a look at the release notes for more details and try RubyMine Hinoki. Your feedback is very welcome as always. You can also read our development roadmap to know more about RubyMine Hinoki features being planned.
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team