RubyMine Tsubaki EAP is Open!
A month has passed since we published the roadmap for the next major release, and today you can already try the first new features! The Early Access Program for the next RubyMine Tsubaki is now open with the following enhancements on board:
- Code reformatting is now available for Slim
- The Puppet plugin is significantly improved with enhanced сode completion and polished resolving functions
- The console can now be run in the context of a debugging session
- RVM can be set up as a remote SDK
- Support for Vagrant- and deployment-based remote SDK is also improved
- Preview is now available for Emmet (auto preview can be enabled in Settings | Emmet)
Please take a look at the release notes for more details and screenshots. As usual, we appreciate your feedback. Stay tuned to learn more about other changes and improvements in RubyMine Tsubaki!
Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains RubyMine Team