RubyMine 2019.3 EAP is Open!
RubyMine 2019.3 EAP (build 193.2956.44) is now open! In this release, our main focus has been on your feedback and the IDE quality: we’ve added a mapping of Rubocop severities to RubyMine inspection severities, fixed up navigation to usages of class or module constants, resolved a number of issues related to find usages and polymorphic association code insight, and so on. We’ve also polished some of the editor capabilities related to Ruby 2.7 support.
Here’s the list of improvements that have been made:
- Rubocop severity mapping [RUBY-23098].
- Navigation to usages of class or module constants [RUBY-19766].
- Separate interactive console for the Rails console [RUBY-16846].
- Using @param and @return annotations to infer object types [RUBY-24959].
- Saving method visibility since the last use of Extract method [RUBY-20974].
This build also contains important bug fixes:
- Find usages [RUBY-22561] [RUBY-24651] [RUBY-24396].
- Polymorphic association code insight [RUBY-21636] [RUBY-23300] [RUBY-23045].
- ‘activeadmin’ gem breaks resolution of the ‘create’ methods [RUBY-21964].
- Action Mailer issues [RUBY-24129] [RUBY-9998].
Don’t hesitate to add any of your comments under this post or to the issues. We value them.
Your RubyMine Team