RubyMine 2021.1.3 Is Available
RubyMine 2021.1.3 is now available!
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Fixed an issue with syntax highlighting in Ruby heredoc: RUBY-27837.
- Fixed an issue with Rubocop returning an error: RUBY-28256.
- Fixed the problems behind several UI freezes: JBR-2755.
- Fixed the infinite indexing issue: IDEA-266989.
- Ctrl+Shift+Arrow keys works for text selection as it should: IDEA-267294.
- Fixed an error that occurred when trying to display jpg, png, and svg images in a quick doc: IDEA-256001.
- The IDE no longer shows update notifications from disabled plugins: IDEA-267878.
- Fixed an unexpected closure of the Compare with branch dialog: IDEA-251381.
The RubyMine team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!